Friday, June 10, 2016

Remember Valentines

I couldnt forget to tell you about the funeral yesterday. 

On tuesday we had dinner with the Burgos, their lola gma is Vitorian Ilaga.  She is the funny old ilocono lady and i love her to death!   Sadly the next day dear Nanay passed away.  Yesterday we went to their house to pay our respects. 

We sang our hymn medley. (How Great Thou Art and Nearer My God to Thee)  And the spirit was so strong  I share this because I feel that Nanay Vitorian is friends with great Nana now (in heaven) who I have been thinking of a lot about  because its almost valentines day.(Nana’s birthday is on valentines day) I miss her but know where she is and that we’ll see her again. I

 hope your valentines day is full of Love.  true blissful Christlike love! :) THank you for your incredible love to me and all you do I LOVE YOU  MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment