Friday, June 10, 2016

Palm na po Vigan !

There is sunshine in my soul today! Although change is hard it's good. It gives us an opportunity. An opportunity to grow to learn to progress! It's our attitude that determines where the change takes us din! Well, you might have guessed already but yes we have transfers this week! I just got my email! My new companion is Sister Padillo and I am going to San Lorenzo area! Its nearer to Laoag! I am so exctied for the new experiences Ill have there, at the same time its so hard to say goodbye to Sister Vea and it was so hard to say goodbye to all the members yesterday especially Mark Darwin and the whole Loang pamilya! Hey if you go on FB Regina befriended me I think! I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! Man i can see how its going to be so hard to leave! Bc it is haha! It was a beautiful week though great weather for my last week and great work din! We have found so many LAs and we are bringing them back to the fold! I'm so excited to use all that I've learned in my new area and to apply all the things I've come to know and to keep learning more Tagalog! Sister Padillo is from Cebu so she's magaling at Tagalog :) So that will be such a blessing to have her help! 

I love you all! I m going to send pictures now! Muah Muah twu two! 

Sister Owen :)))

                                                                      
                                                                                    nanay maria


relief society

at the area conference


Max's wel be eating here on return :) get excited haha fancy last meal


eating with Nanay Alicia Urbano :)

No comments:

Post a Comment