Friday, June 10, 2016

Christmas in the Philippines

  It’s Christmas in the Philippines



Hello family! Sorry I dont have time to send a full email but It was such a blessing to see all your faces this week! I love you all dearly and am grateful for Gods great plan that He sent us all together! I really truly dont know how I got so very blessed to be in this family! You are all so strong and faithful examples to me! 
This Christmas week we learned about consecration! About staying far from crocodiles of the world by being a consecrated servant of the Lord. We found some golden investigators this week! Sis Michlle, Melanie, the Garcia family, Aquinos, Cuyos, etc. I love these people! Im so blessed to do the Lords work! 
Its the easiest as I forget myself & go to work each day!
My new favorite scripture is Alma 26:16 because I too "cannot say the smallest part of which I feel"  But what I can do is consecrate myself more each day and do the Lords will! Love you lots! 
Magkaroon and mabuti lingo! Mahal ko kayo! 

Sister Owen :) FIND THE OPPORTUNITIES not the problems! There are SO many! Look at it from the Lords perspective!

I love you mom so good to see you all and your smiling faces I feeel you so close through your prayers know of my happiness and health and just how wonderful it is over here! Yes its hard but the oppurtunities the blessings the beauty of such a great and marvelous work is more than I could ever ask to be blessed to be a part of! This is great than we can comprehend! I love this work I love my Savior and HEavenly Father more and more everyday as I see their hands in my life! I love you all and know that angels are watching over us and God is with us :) He loves us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment